CDL Driver - Redlands, CA - Regional Class A for AFP Program - Sure Shot Transit Solutions
Posted on: September 21, 2023
Hiring Regional Class A CDL Drivers For Amazon Freight Partner
Program - Drop and Hook - $1500 sign on bonus!!! Sure Shot Transit
Solutions is the #1 domicile for Amazon Freight Partner Program in
the State of California. We have a fleet of reliable vehicles, and
we are looking to hire local drivers to work out of our Redlands,
CA location. Through proven innovation and our keen ability to
forecast our customer's needs, Sure Shot, with our dedicated lanes,
can ensure that our drivers are home daily. Here at Sure Shot
Transit Solutions, we believe in freedom and responsibility. We
understand that our most import asset is our people. We treat you
with respect and trust each teammate will deliver on their duties.
Our innovative workplace encourages all to help contribute, build,
and share. Our culture allows everyone to make an impact through
decision making, communicating candidly, and the space to grow and
improve. We strive to get better every day and we value the
opportunity to expose you to our brand. Position Overview: Our
Local Truck Drivers will be responsible for hauling Amazon loads
(100% no touch freight) using state of the art Amazon-branded
equipment and technology, including brand new sleeper cabs
outfitted with logistics software, and on road support to ensure
our drivers are the best equipped and prepared.
- Work a minimum of 40 hours per week. 4 day on, 4 days off
schedule (Starting with a 13.5 hr. shift, spending one night
re-setting on the road (sleeper birth), then another 13.5 hr. shift
and then re-setting at home, then repeat. After the second tour is
completed, then you will be off for 4 consecutive days).
- Local Drivers play a key role in keeping Amazon's commitment to
exceed customer expectations and deliver packages on time and at
the right place. Compensation:
- $22 to $26 an hour ($60,000 to $75,000 per year) +
$1500 sign on/retention bonus. Workdays:
- Monday to Sunday Shift:
- 13.5hr Day/Night - 4 Days on and 4 Days off schedule. Benefits:
- Medical, Vision and Dental (PPO and HMO providers
- 401k with company matching.
- Paid Vacation and Sick Days (Starts Immediately)
- W2 employment
- Weekly Covid prevention supplies provided. What you'll need:
- Must be at least 21 years old.
- Must have a valid Class A Commercial Driver License (CDL).
- Must successfully Pass DOT Physical
- Must be able to speak, read, and write in English to
communicate with the general public, to understand highway traffic
signs and signals in the English language, to respond to official
inquiries, and to make entries on reports and records.
- No current CDL suspension or revocation.
- Clean Motor Vehicle Record (MVR) and good DAC Report.
- Successfully pass a background check.
- Must pass a pre-employment drug screen.
- Must be able to use handheld technology and smart phone
applications such as GPS. Subject to 90 day probationary period
(temporary employee) - After the 90 period of good and consistent
work, all employees are re-evaluated for full-time and eligible for
Benefits. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified
applicants will be considered for employment regardless of age,
national origin, race, color, disability, religious beliefs, sex
(including sexual orientation) or genetic information (including
family medical history).
Keywords: AFP, Hesperia , CDL Driver - Redlands, CA - Regional Class A for AFP Program - Sure Shot Transit Solutions, Professions , Hesperia, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!