Front Desk Receptionist - Bilingual
Company: America's Best
Posted on: September 26, 2022
Job DescriptionCompany Description
America's Best is part of National Vision, one of the largest and
fastest-growing optical retailers in the United States. The
America's Best brand continues to grow, with 800 stores and
counting. Each location combines both parts of the optical equation
– eyewear and eye care – into one excellent experience at a single
low price.For more details about America's Best, visit
AmericasBest.com.At National Vision, we believe everyone deserves
to see their best to live their best. We help people by making
quality eye care and eyewear more affordable and accessible.As the
face of our stores, Receptionists are responsible for greeting
customers promptly, keeping organized patient records and helping
patient schedules flow smoothly. They're the glue to our
operations, helping everyone to stay on track.Job Description
What would you do? – The Specifics
- Ensure high quality customer service.
- Ensure a smooth flow of customers through the store.
- Answer, screen, and forward incoming phone calls in accordance
with National Vision protocol.
- Process and understand managed care plans.
- Obtain and document information from the insurance company as
- Schedule and confirm appointments, follow-up visits and
- File all patient records daily and pull patient files for the
next day's appointments.
- Check on status and notify customers when orders are in or of
- Ensure all WIP Report functions are performed daily; cancelled
job status, backorder list and problem jobs.
- Keep reception area tidy and presentable, with all necessary
stationery and materials.Qualifications
Are you the right fit? – The Suitable Talent
- Fluent in reading and speaking both English and Spanish.
- Experience as a Receptionist, Front Office Representative or
similar role is preferred.
- Experience handling multiple phone lines.
- Professional attitude and appearance.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Effective interpersonal skills.
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise.
- Excellent organizational skills.
Taking Care of our PeopleWe understand the importance of financial
health and security, and because of that, we provide competitive
compensation to all Associates – including bonus potential for
every position in the store! We also offer a comprehensive benefits
package including health and dental insurance, 401k retirement
savings with company match, flex spending account, paid personal
time off, paid company holidays, parental leave, employee eyewear
discount and much, much more. At National Vision, we strive to
deliver opportunities for professional growth and long-term career
fulfillment. We provide training programs, access to educational
courses and pride ourselves on the ever-increasing amount of
promotions from within.Please see our website
www.nationalvision.com to learn more.We are an equal opportunity
employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, genetic information, disability, veteran status, and other
legally protected characteristics.
Keywords: America's Best, Hesperia , Front Desk Receptionist - Bilingual, Other , Hesperia, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!