Company: Options For Youth
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Essential Functions include, but are not limited to the
- Provides tutoring and instruction to students within a small
classroom environment and/or 1 on 1 situation.
- Posts and markets tutoring availability along with a consistent
schedule as arranged by your supervisor.
- Creates tracking system which indicates student appointment
times, progress, and areas of improvement.
- Communicates with teachers regarding student conduct and
- Contact students with missed appointments and follows- up with
them on their progress.
- Monitors student performance within the areas of class work,
attendance and discipline as needed.
- Provides support to teachers as needed.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Proficient knowledge of designated subjects.
- Ability to communicate effectively, verbally and in writing,
with teachers, co-workers, and business contacts in a courteous and
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work as a team player with colleagues and
- Ability to work independently and efficiently, exercising
reasonable judgment, in a fast-paced, multi-task environment with
- Access to daily reliable transportation
- Ability to organize a variety of tasks locally and in different
- Ability to handle daily classroom instruction
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Preferred:
- Proficient computer knowledge and previous experience with
- Ability to share life experiences with students in relation to
the class content
- Ability to engage, motivate, support and encourage at-risk
students coming from a variety of educational, socio-economic and
- Provide an energetic classroom experience and tutoring
- Ability to provide an example of strong self-esteem, confidence
Education and Experience:
- Minimum high school diploma or equivalent
Keywords: Options For Youth, Hesperia , Math Tutor, Other , Hesperia, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!