Company: Planet Fitness - PF Baseline Fitness
Posted on: November 22, 2021
BASELINE FITNESS Job Description Job Title: Team Lead Reports
to: Club ManagerStatus: Full Time / Non-ExemptJob
SummaryResponsible for assisting in the oversight of gym operations
to ensure positive member experience and financially successful
club. Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist in member service oversight making sure all staff are
always providing great customer experience.
- Very involved in all front desk related tasks
- Greet/meet potential members and provide gym tour
- Assist to facilitate member service issues and questions.
- Provide backup support to Club Manager as needed.
- Assist overseeing cleanliness and appearance of gym
- Assist in managing marketing efforts. Making sure staff is
aware and trained on all current marketing promotions.
- Assist in ordering supplies, keeping inventory and tracking
reports as needed. Essential Behavior Requirements
- Customer Service: communicates and interacts with customers
(includes coworkers and the public) in a way that exceeds the
customer's wants and needs.
- Listening: actively listens to customers (includes coworkers
and the public) empathizes (sees the situation from the customer's
perspective) and works together to solve the problem.
- Problem Solving: recognizes and defines problems; analyzes
relevant information; encourages alternative solutions and plans to
resolve situations; seeks additional assistance when needed.
- Diplomacy: demonstrates tact and skill in all interactions
while using appropriate behavior and language. Minimum
- High school diploma
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong communication, organizational and leadership skills
- Basic computer proficiency Physical Demands
- Standing and walking at least 75% of the shift
- Talking in person or on the phone at least 75% of the
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs less than 30% of the time
- Employee Recognition Program
- Advancement Opportunities: The Team Lead position is a
developmental position in our manager pipeline. It is the first
step along our progressive, Purple Path, to becoming a Club
Manager. Team Leads learn the Planet Fitness culture and
experience, while simultaneously building their leadership and
development skills. Team Leads who successfully complete the Team
Lead program, would then move onto Manager in Training and if
successful, a Club Manager position. Check us out on LinkedIn at:
Planet Fitness - PF Baseline FitnessEmployees at a franchise
location are employed by the Franchisee and are not employees of
PFHQ (the Franchisor). PFHQ neither dictates nor controls labor or
employment matters for franchisees or their employees, and does not
retain any reserved authority to control the terms and conditions
of employment for franchisees or their employees. Each franchisee
is responsible for ensuring compliance with local, state and
Keywords: Planet Fitness - PF Baseline Fitness, Hesperia , Team Lead, Other , Hesperia, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!