Company: Jack In The Box
Posted on: January 21, 2023
Come Join the Jack Family!
Restaurant Crew up to $17.99/HR
As an Independently Owned and Operated Franchisee of Jack in the
Box Inc. in the Southern California area, we strive in achieving
excellence while enjoying what we do every day.
We promote from within and have a Jack family feel. If you are
hardworking, have a positive attitude and a honest individual,
start rewarding yourself and come join our Jack family!
Shift Leaders display role model behavior that motivates and
inspires others in a friendly, clean and safe environment.
Consistently delivers a great guest experience. Trains team members
and provides continuous support and coaching. Enjoys working in a
fast-paced and high energy environment. Demonstrates ethical
standards and treats everyone with kindness and respect. Bring your
- Models a "guest comes first" attitude; has a genuine smile and
displays a friendly and positive spirit; appreciates guests and
makes them feel welcome; is always polite and courteous.
- Maintains clean, neat appearance; follows uniform and grooming
- Understands and adheres to proper food handling, safety and
- Ensures the timeliness, quality and accuracy of all orders;
conveys a sense of urgency.
- Interacts effectively with diverse groups of people and does
not have or display any biases.
- Be able to perform multiple job tasks as required i.e., take
out trash, clean restrooms, etc.
- High School Diploma, GED or foreign equivalent preferred
- Minimum of 6 months experience in the restaurant industry
- Be willing and able to work a flexible schedule.
- Ability to follow all Company operation policies, and
- Ability to read, speak and write effectively in English.
- Ability to stand and walk approximately 85%-95% of shift.
- Ability to lift and carry 10-50 lbs.
- Ability to work with a diverse group of people.
- This is in addition to the qualifications of a Team Member.
- Shift Meal Allowance
- Medical, Dental and Colonial Benefits (upon eligibility)
- 401(k) plan upon 90-day eligibility from date of hire
- Advancement opportunities
Keywords: Jack In The Box, Hesperia , Shift Leader, Hospitality & Tourism , Hesperia, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!