Substitute Teacher - Multi-District Opportunity
Company: Swing Education
Posted on: November 14, 2021
Substitute Teacher Jobs in San Bernardino County
We're currently hiring educators to work with Fortune Schools,
Pathways to College, Chino Valley Unified School District and more!
Earn up to $200 per day.
How it works
One application lets you work when you want, where you want,
whether you're looking for long term assignments with a single
school or prefer the flexibility to work with several.
* You have a Bachelor's degree from a 4-yr college or university in
* You have or will get a CA teaching credential or substitute
* Ability to pass a background check and negative TB Test prior to
* You will complete a form I-9 and New Hire Orientation.
Why work with Swing?
* Earn cash bonuses (up to $1,300), rewards and surprises
throughout the school year.
* Access to teaching jobs at your local public, private and charter
schools with one application.
* Online portal, text notifications and mobile app to browse and
pick up teaching assignments.
* Get classroom experience in all subjects and across K-12.
* You choose supplemental or full-time income with the flexibility
to create your schedule and the perk of getting paid weekly.
* Gain experience in new ways that fit your schedule from full-day,
half-day, and long-term assignments.
* We take your safety seriously. Our COVID-19 policy includes
school, sub, and PPE requirements, as well as frequent symptom
Keywords: Swing Education, Hesperia , Substitute Teacher - Multi-District Opportunity, Education / Teaching , Hesperia, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!